Thursday 9 June 2011

Uglyworld #1129 - Focamaccia Breaders (Project BIG - Image 160-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 160/365

Tonights Baz and Mireille is mega busies hangerings up new blinders and shaders things on their windows, so when my gooders friendly Trunko tellered me he was gettings hungries I wents looking to sees what I could finders.

I spotters these packeters of Focamaccia Breaders in the fridger, and immediately remembers that I hears Mireille sayings how tasties they was lasts year and that they rockers, so I decidered that I will puts these in the ovener for us to snackers out on.

I just hopers they didn't have other plannings for them.

p.s. Trunko is a little worrieds that bigs Babo behinds me will eaters them alls up by himselfer, but I tolds him not to worries as he still has a mega bigger cookie in his handies.

No comments:

Post a Comment