Saturday 2 April 2011

Uglyworld #1039 - Babo Jackets Blues (Project BIG - Image 92-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 92/365

You has probably all seen the does it yourselfer stores offerings to makes you paints of whatever mads, crazies and mentallers colours you can ever dreams up, well today I puttered one of these stores in Aachen to the tester!

After the salers assistants finally got rounds to servings me (we hads a very hots day and mosts people was there buyings Barrybequeues or somethings like that I kept hearings), I just telled them that I neededs enough painters to makes a hall looks proper cools and that the colours much matchers the lights blue from my jumpers.

I thinks they did quite a goods job of makings the paint looks such a cools colour of Blue, so I decideds that it was perfects to painters the hall of the new cookie cave with, checks it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment