Saturday 16 January 2016

Uglyworld #2641 - Tireds Littler Dew'd (Project ASOB - Image 16 of 366)


Project ASOB - Image 16 of 366

I has been in Americas for almosts 2 full weekies alreadies, and I is so super mega tireds because of jetlaggers, it's so bads that Baz keepers on callerings me a tireds littler dude, but I really thinks it shoulds be spellereds "dewd" as the greens stuffs is the only things with enough sugars insides to keeps me even semi awakers!

I may be a littlers bit quiets for the nexts few daysies to hopefully gets myselfer adjustereds and backs to normals, so if you doesn't sees any photos and stories from me, it's okays, they will arrivers a littlers bit behinds.

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment