Thursday 15 January 2015

Uglyworld #2550 - Brass Monkeys - (Project On My Tods - Image 15-365)

Uglyworld #2550 - Brass Monkeys - (Project On My Tods - Image 15-365)

Project "On My Tods" - Image 15/365

Nows, I can safelys say that whens I was plannerings all of the awesomers places I could goes and visiters this years, freezerings my uglies off in Albanys wasn'ts anywheres near the toppers of my lists!

Seriouslies, how does you expecters someones of my sizers to gets from A's to B's in super deepers snows, my leggies are tinys, so my undermacarriagers is always in contacts with the whites stuffs.

I has finallys undermastandereds what the phraser "brass monkeys" means afters today!

I thinks the only things which will comes out of me the nexts timer I goes to the toilets is icy cubers, ha ha!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment