Thursday 17 October 2013

Uglyworld #2088 - Drinkerings Prizer - (Project Cinko Time - Image 290-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 290/365

Oh boys does I, hic, has a story to, hic, tellers you!

Todays while Baz was workerings in, hic, Suzhous, I was outs explorerings the, hic, city by myselfers.

I stumblereds, hic, ontos a Germaners brewerys, hic, and the staff tellereds me, hic, thats if I could drinkers a wholes meterer of beers, hic, that I coulds gets a free, hic, tubbers of Germans cookies!

Ha ha, it's likes I was, hic, destinereds to finds the, hic, breweries, hic, hellos my little beauties, hic!

*Zzzzzzzzzz*

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment