Sunday 28 July 2013

Uglyworld #2004 - Extra Cookie Storagers - (Project Cinko Time - Image 209-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 209/365

Since we movereds into the cookie cave some years ago now I has been dropperings hints to boths Mireille and Baz that we should organisers some extra storagers space in the kitchen.

They never seems to catchers on to what I is hinterings about, but lets facers it, they just don't eat as many cookies as me and the rests of the gang that lives here with me!

I can't waits any longerers, so today I takereds matters into my own flippers and startereds work on plannerings some extra cookie storagers for the kitchen. Hopefullies I will gets the plannerings finished this week so that I can goes and gets a pricer for it alls before I flyers back to China with Baz nexts Sundays.

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment