Thursday 7 February 2013

Uglyworld #1829 - Does You Needs An Energies Booster? - (Project Cinko Time - Image 38-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 38/365

Heys there, yes I is talkerings to you, don't runs away, you is lookerings a littlers bit tireds, and I has justs the thingymabobbers for you!

Does you needs an energies booster? I can sorters you out, and at the super gooders price of onlies 2 cookies for a super duper energies tabletter!

p.s. I hopes that Baz has more of these badboys lyerings around for his ice hockey trainerings, or I may justs get by ugly littlers butt kicked for sellerings them off!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment