Wednesday 26 October 2011

Uglyworld #1312 - Smiles Please! (Project BIG - Image 299-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 299/365

Baz has always teachereds me that when we is aways travellerings that I shoulds make the mosters of beings in new and exciterings placers, and captures as many moments as I possibly cans with my cameramera.

As I will be flyerings out of Oregons earliers tomorrow mornings, I decidereds that I should takers a photomagraph of each of you outs in interwebs land who comes and visiters my adventurers each and every days!

So, withouts further ado, no ifs or buts allowereds, sitters up straights and smiles please...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment