Saturday 21 May 2011

Uglyworld #1105 - Stanleys Cuppers Semi-Finals (Project BIG - Image 141 - 365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 141/365

Ever since I arrivereds on Earth and starteds living with Baz and Mireille I hears so many storied abouts when Baz was youngers and playereds ice-hockeys alls the time, includings playings for his countries too!

I thinks we pickered the perfects time to be in Americas this year, as right now the Stanleys Cuppers Semi-Finals is ongoings with us having the chances today to go watchers Bostons Bruins playing againsts the Tampa Bays Lightnings.

I just getters crazy mentallers at the ends of the firsts period when everyone on the icers rink starteds to fights with each other, it was exciterings, so muches so that it gets some woohooooo's and I doesn't even has Mountain Dew in sights...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment