Thursday 17 June 2010

Uglyworld #607 - The Dream Fairy (169-365)

Project 365 - Image 169/365

Last November when I visited Marburg previously on business Wage had come with me and had opted to stay in the hotel when myself and a few American engineers visited the castle which sits on one of the hills surrounding the city. When I later returned to the hotel I found Wage lying in bed snoring away and a cute little note lying beside him saying "Good Night - Sleep Tight" and had a cute little sheep drawn on it which I assumed was from him.

This morning that whole theory was turned on it's head as when Wedgehead, Uglyworm and Ice-Bat woke up they found they too had a similar note on their pillow, this time saying "Sweet Dreams" written in German and the same drawing of a small sheep. Ice-Bat has suggested the possibility that there is a dream fairy in Marburg who visits sleeping uglies to make sure they don't have nightmares, and Worm pointed out that I had left the window open all night so that would be how the fairy got in.

Fairy or not, the 3 little Marburg adventurers are so happy this morning so I'm willing to go along with their version of who left the cool little note.

No comments:

Post a Comment